Enter To Win The Rice Krispies Treats Contest
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KreateMyHappy #CollectiveBias
When 3pm rolls around, I’m usually in need of an afternoon pick-me-up; something to satisfy my sweet tooth and hold me over until dinner time! Enter: Rice Krispies Treats. These delicious little squares are just perfect for an afternoon snack. But sometimes I like to dress it up a bit; dipping it in chocolate or adding crushed M&MS on top for a delectable dessert. But if you think that idea is good, you should check out these decadent Rice Krispies Treats creations from some fabulous bloggers. They made some serious treats! There’s even a contest going on. All you have to do is vote for your favorite Rice Krispies Treats creation and you will be entered into the sweepstakes!
I love a good contest, don’t you? Especially ones that include mega prizes like a $250 gift card, a Beats Pills™ Portable Stereo Speaker by Dr. Dre™, and sweet treats like Jet-Puffed Marshmallows and M&M’s®! Want to know how you could win those awesome prizes? There are two ways to vote:
Vote through the Kellogg’s Family Rewards website:
- Visit Kellogg’s Family Rewards
- Click on the “Vote Now” button
- Follow the easy steps
Vote via Social Media:
- To enter via Twitter, Pinterest and/or Instagram, go to any of the Social Platforms and include the hashtag #RKTreatSweeps and the name of the Treat recipe you’re voting on in the copy of your post.
- You must also send or share a link of your post to RKTreatSweeps@kellogg.com in order for your Social Platform entry to be verified.
- To send or share a link of your post with the Sponsor, go to the Social Platform(s) containing your Treat vote post, go to your profile, select the tweet/pin/post you would like to share with the Sponsor, and copy the link (Twitter) or share the post (Pinterest & Instagram) to RKTreatSweeps@kellogg.com.
Hurry and vote now. Contest voting runs 3/24-5/3/15. I want to know, which treat did you vote for?