FabKids Clothing Review
A special thanks to FabKids for providing the Miss Frugal Mommy blog with a product for free in exchange for an honest review!
- FabKids is JustFab’s newest fashion club, started by a team of parents including mom and actress Christina Applegate
- FabKids is a convenient way for busy parents to shop. It’s an outfit club — so parents get monthly selections of super affordable, high-quality fashions personalized for their kids.
- Every outfit includes 2 pieces for just $29.95– so you can get a fabulous dress, paired with leggings OR a top and a bottom, etc.
- FabKids is currently available in sizes 2-12.
- All FabKids outfits ship free on all orders over $49
- Outfits come in adorable pink boxes for girls and awesome blue boxes for boys!
I have to say that clothes shopping for my children is one of my favorite things to do and I just adore dressing them in their new clothes. However, it can sometimes be difficult to find clothes that are made of good quality while being both fashionable and affordable. I try to be as modest as I can in the amount of money I spend on my children’s clothes because they always seem to have a growth spurt shortly after I buy them new outfits. Over the past few years I have discovered that online shopping ultimately saves me the most money and my kids always get very excited when they get new clothes in the mail.
I recently discovered a really great website that offers the most adorable, stylish and affordable clothing I have seen in a long time. I had the pleasure of reviewing an outfit for both my son and daughter, in which I was highly impressed with. The outfits were both very high quality, not cheap material at all. The stitching and fabric were also both impressive and I was in love with them the second I laid eyes on them. The pictures on the website do not do these outfits justice, you have to feel and touch the material to truly understand that they are not cheaply made.
My son was so excited about his new rockin’ headphones outfit, the shirt was a stunning shade of blue. The denim pants matched the outfit perfectly and are very stylish indeed.
The polka dot glam outfit is the perfect match to wear during spring time and I had to convince my daughter to change into her pajamas at bedtime. She just loved the tulle dress and could not wait to show off her new outfit while doing adorable twirls around the house.
Overall both my children and I were highly satisfied with the outfits! My children have worn them both on multiple occasions and neither of the outfits have shown any signs of wear or fading. The price is just unbeatable and you are not going to find high quality outfits, such as these, for that price at any mall or children’s clothing store. So if you are looking for good quality and affordable clothing for your children, I suggest you check Fab Kids out for yourself today, you will not be disappointed!
Connect With FabKids
One thought on “FabKids Clothing Review”