A special thanks to FabKids for providing the Miss Frugal Mommy blog with a product for free in exchange for an honest review!
- FabKids is JustFab’s newest fashion club, started by a team of parents including mom and actress Christina Applegate
- FabKids is a convenient way for busy parents to shop. It’s an outfit club — so parents get monthly selections of super affordable, high-quality fashions personalized for their kids.
- Every outfit includes 2 pieces for just $29.95– so you can get a fabulous dress, paired with leggings OR a top and a bottom, etc.
- FabKids is currently available in sizes 2-12.
- All FabKids outfits ship free on all orders over $49
- Outfits come in adorable pink boxes for girls and awesome blue boxes for boys!
This month my daughter had the opportunity to review the gorgeous and stunning Colorful Ballerina Outfit from FabKids. The colorful fun tutu dress matched perfectly with the fab soft leggings, making this the ideal outfit for spring. My daughter was so amazed and in love with this outfit, that she chose to wear it on her 8th birthday this week. You could tell by her face and attitude that she felt confident and special wearing the outfit. I just love the bright and cheerful colors and the quality is fantastic. The top can be worn all summer long, the possibilities are endless when it comes to matching it with a pair of bottoms. The comfortable cotton leggings can be worn with the top during cooler summer nights. My daughter is a huge fan of leggings and these ones will go with almost all of her tops! This is such a great quality outfit that will give my daughter a variety of outfit choices all through the summer!
Tulle is by far one of my most favorite fabrics and has made this top incredibly adorable. As girls get older, they tend to grow out of the whole tutu phase. However, this top has created a more sophisticated and tween style look with the infamous fabric used to make tutus. Tulle is very lightweight, comfortable and breathable, which makes it the perfect top to wear no matter what the temperature is during summer. The top section of this shirt consist of a beautiful collection of polka dots, all spring/summer colors, allowing you the opportunity to match it with a variety of different colored bottoms.
I am never disappointed when a FabKids box arrives at the door, and this month was no exception! If you are looking for unique, fun, stylish and affordable clothing for your children, I highly recommend you visit their website today. My daughter is always receiving many compliments whenever she is wearing a FabKids outfit. The quality of their clothes are great and doesn’t wear or discolor after a few washes, unlike many children’s clothing I have purchased. You can view another great girl’s outfit and shoes in the FabKids April outfit review! There is also March FabKids review that includes both a girl’s and boy’s outfit, both fantastic as well!
Thank you for reading another one of my FabKids Outfit reviews, I hope you enjoyed!