FabKids April Outfit Review
A special thanks to FabKids for providing the Miss Frugal Mommy blog with a product for free in exchange for an honest review!
- FabKids is JustFab’s newest fashion club, started by a team of parents including mom and actress Christina Applegate
- FabKids is a convenient way for busy parents to shop. It’s an outfit club — so parents get monthly selections of super affordable, high-quality fashions personalized for their kids.
- Every outfit includes 2 pieces for just $29.95– so you can get a fabulous dress, paired with leggings OR a top and a bottom, etc.
- FabKids is currently available in sizes 2-12.
- All FabKids outfits ship free on all orders over $49
- Outfits come in adorable pink boxes for girls and awesome blue boxes for boys!
FabKids’s April collection is packed full of adorable, stylish and fun outfits just in time for the warm weather. Bright colors and tropical designs, you can’t help but be excited for summer while breezing through this new collection. FabKids offers a fabulous service, which provides high quality and affordable clothing for children in a monthly subscription box. This is my second month of receiving outfits from this website and I am beyond thrilled with the quality of the clothes. The outfits have all handled being worn a handful of time and have not lost their integrity after being washed several times. My daughter had the opportunity to review the very stylish Stripes & Florals Outfit and as you can see from the pictures, it’s just stunning! This outfit is both light and comfortable, making it perfect for a warm spring day. The bright flowers and irresistible stripes, matched with light pink leggings makes this a young girls dream outfit.
As if FabKids could not be any more amazing, they now offer girls shoes for just $10 a pair with your first purchase. YES, you read that correctly… only $10 for a pair of girl’s shoes! I brought my daughter shoe shopping just last month and there wasn’t a single pair of shoes, at any of the stores, for $10 that were of good quality. The Sparkle Flower Flats are far from cheap, these well made shoes have survived weeks of being worn to school and around the yard, they’re showing no signs of wear. Not to mention, they are ridiculously adorable with the outfit! Another important feature to mention about these shoes is that they did not cause my daughter any discomfort or blisters. We have gone through over a dozen flats that made her feet soar with blisters and I almost thought we would have to give up on them all together. Thank you to FabKids for restoring my faith and showing me that blister free flats for girls do exist!
Once again I find myself 100% satisfied with FabKids and most importantly, so is my daughter! If you were to visit FabKids today and purchase this outfit (including the shoes) as your first purchase, you will only pay $25. Now that is a fabulous deal!
Connect With FabKids