Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole
Are you searching for a simple and easy dinner recipe that will leave the kids asking for more? Then look no further! Here is a recipe for the Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole and all you need is a few ingredients!
Easy Cheesy Chicken Casseole
A simple and delicious dish that only requires a few ingredients!
Write a review
- One 16oz box of your favorite pasta
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breast (chopped into squares and cooked)
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup (10.75oz)
- 5oz of Frozen Chopped Broccoli
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Bread crumbs to top casserole with when finished.
- Boil the pasta and drain.
- While waiting for the pasta to cook, steam the frozen broccoli.
- Add cooked pasta to a nonstick casserole dish
- Mix in the cooked chicken and broccoli.
- Mix in the can of cream of chicken soup.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cook in the over 15 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and dish is hot.
- Top with some bread crumbs and you are ready to serve!
Miss Frugal Mommy https://missfrugalmommy.com/
2 thoughts on “Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole”
Definitely trying this sometime during my maternity leave!
this recipe sounds so gooooooooooooooooo. I pinned it, so I would have the recipe.