The BEST Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
I would have to say that spinach artichoke dip is one of my all time favorite appetizers! I’ve recently embarked on a journey to make the most delicious and creamiest artichoke dip. After a few trial errors and experimenting with different ingredients, I have finally come up with my favorite recipe! As you can see from the image below, my ingredients do not include any fat free/low fat dairy products. This is absolutely an option if you so choose, however I did notice a significant difference in the texture when I substituted for low fat ingredients. We don’t eat this every single night of the week, so I figured we can splurge on an unhealthy snack once in awhile!
Find all of your ingredient down below, I have included a recipe card at the end of the post so that you can conveniently print out the recipe!
You only need to prepare two items prior to cooking this dip. Drain and chop your artichoke hearts and thaw and drain the spinach.
This recipe is so simple, I was able to easily put the directions in the image down below!
Just put all of the ingredients in a pot and warm it up on the stove. Stir until all ingredients are mixed and the dip is hot.
Is your mouth watering yet!!??
This recipe is simple and quick to make, perfect for a last minute dish for any event or special occasion! This yields a good amount of dip and makes for good leftovers as well.
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1tsp Minced Garlic
- 10oz Frozen Spinach
- 16oz Sour Cream
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 6oz Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 14oz Can of Artichoke Hearts
- 1 Bag of Your Favorite Tortilla Chips
- Thaw and drain spinach and set aside.
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts, set aside.
- Melt butter on stove and add garlic. Add cream cheese, Parmesan, sour cream and stir until melted. Add the artichoke hearts and stir. Add the spinach in small portions, making sure to mix so that it distributes evenly. Your dip is now ready to serve and be enjoyed with a handful of your favorite tortilla chips!