Betty Crocker Summer Birthday Cakes
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker for B2B. All opinions are 100% mine.
Having two children with birthdays in May and August, I am always searching for cakes with a good summer theme! My most memorable summer that involved baking cakes was my daughters fourth birthday. I made dozens of cupcakes and was able to turn them into caterpillar and lady bug cakes! Summer cakes are always the most fun ones to make and I am so excited to share with you Betty Crocker’s Summer Birthday Cakes guide! Here is an easy guide below to help you make a delicious and easy ice cream cone !
Discover more summer cakes!
- Ice Cream Cone Cakes – Kids of all ages will love personalizing these single-serving cakes! And this infographic shows easy step-by-step directions for making these adorable (and delicious!) cakes.
- Flip-Flops Cake – Personalize these edible summer wardrobe favorites with candies and fruit snacks – transforming a sheet cake into footwear that looks (and is) good enough to eat.
- Watermelon Cake – Your family’s favorite fruit is about to get even more popular. This melt-in-your-mouth cake offers a surprise in every bite, with chocolate chip “seeds” and a green jelly bean “rind.”
- Cookies n Cream Cupcakes – Perfect for family picnics, these cupcakes taste like your favorite ice cream without all the mess!
- Butterfly Cake – This beautiful, and fun, cake transforms a traditional birthday cake into a beautiful butterfly perfect for outdoor summer parties.
One thought on “Betty Crocker Summer Birthday Cakes”
Thanks for the fun and delicious ideas!