12 Reasons To Spread the Netflix Love This Holiday Season
I have been gifting friends and family Netflix for Christmas for many years and they are always so grateful! There are so many people in my lives that are hard to shop for and to me, that is why gifting Netflix is always the best choice. I have never had a disappointed family member and I can’t begin to tell you how many times family thanks me throughout the year. The majority of my family and friends have said goodbye to cable and rely on Netflix for their entertainment. If you are still debating whether or no to spread the Netflix love this holiday season, here are 12 reason why you totally should!
12. You can watch anywhere — by the fire on the big screen or at the breakfast nook on a tablet.
11. See what Piper’s piping on Orange is the New Black.
10. The kids can meet up with old friends in new ways, like racing to the edge with Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon and Toothless from Dinotrux.
9. Mom can play White Christmas over and over again and encourage her daughters to reenact “Sisters” like Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen.
8. It’s so easy to set up, your five year old can help you do it.
7. Celebrate the classic holiday extravaganza with the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring none other than the Rockettes.
6. Legos, Legos and more Legos.
5. Family movie time can happen any day of the week.
4. Learn all you need to know from the first family, aka The Croods.
3. Saturday morning cartoons, solved. (Especially if Inspector Gadget has anything to say about it.)
2. Date night with Frank and Claire.
1. With Netflix, the whole family wins: Mom gets Jessica Jones, Dad gets Narcos and the kids get Care Bears, Project Mc2, Fuller House and five more minutes before bedtime.
So there you have it… 12 reasons why you should spread the Netflix love this holiday season! I hope this has helped you discover a great a gift for some amazing people in your life. Make sure to check out the movie suggestions below for some family streaming time this holiday season.
I’m Dreaming of A… Family Night In
Fire’s on, hot cocoa is poured and cozy socks are propped and ready for a night on the couch. These holiday favorites will have you feeling merry and bright, all season long.
New on Netflix for Kids and Families