Thinkbaby Bottle Starter Set Review (Getting Ready For Baby Gift Guide)
A special thanks to Thinkbaby for providing the Miss Frugal Mommy blog with a product for free in exchange for an honest review!
About the Thinkbaby Bottle Starter Set
- Free of – Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- Set includes: Two x 5oz baby bottles, Two x 9oz baby bottles, Three x Stage A nipples (0 to 6 months), Three x Stage B nipples (6 to 12 months), Two travel caps
- No Spill nipple!!! features our cross cut design. The design also mimics natural breastfeeding as it requires your little one to nurse to receive fluid.
- Anti-colic nipple helps reduce incidence of gas and spit up. Unique one-piece design eliminates cleaning headaches and tricky assembly. No extra parts to lose.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone – provides easier transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding.
- Comes with Stage A nipple (for 0-6 months and marked with a number 2 on the nipple). Also available: Stage B nipple (for 6+ month and marked with a number 3 on the nipple).
- The transformational line – The Thinkbaby system allows parents to transform baby bottles to our award winning Sippy Cup through purchase of the Conversion Kit. The system saves parents money and the environment from discarding baby bottles when its time for the next stage in feeding.
- Comes with Travel Top reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe
Whether you are planning to bottle feed, exclusively breastfeed or both, it is always a good idea to have a dependable supply of bottle on hand just in case. No matter how much you plan for baby’s feeding needs, sometimes they are going to have a plan of their own. Circumstances will arise and you don’t want to discover at three in the morning that your baby that has been crying for hours would rather be fed from a bottle. As a mother that has exclusively breast fed in the past, there were occasions where I just needed some sleep and my husband would take over. That is where a baby bottle that makes transitioning from breast feeding to bottle feeding would come in handy. The Thinkbaby bottles include nipples that are extra soft medical grade silicone, which is the perfect combination for providing that easy transition. Additionally, the nipples also posses an anti-colic feature in order to reduce gas and spit up. The no spill nipple makes it ideal for older babies and you won’t have to worry about it leaking around the house or in the car seat when your little one accidentally tips it over.
The Thinkbaby Bottle Starter Set is the perfect collection to get you through the first year of bottle feeding, plus you can purchase their conversion kit and use them as sippy cups. If you are all about being green and saving money, this is a fantastic way to do that. The Thinkbaby bottles are dishwasher safe, so you can always be positive that they received a thorough cleaning. Most importantly though, the bottles are free of BPA, phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals! With everything I have been reading about and seeing in the news in regards to bottles and nipples containing these chemicals. it’s very reassuring to know that I won’t have to worry about that with this brand of bottles. The amazing features and safety of this bottle set has me incredibly pleased and I am so excited to provide a top quality brand of bottles to my baby.