Summer Learning: Growing Tadpoles (Week 2)
In an attempt to keep my seven year old daughter learning during the summer break, we have decided to watch tadpoles grow into frogs!
We invite you to follow along with us as we learn about this amazing process known as metamorphosis.
Visit week one to see how much the tadpoles have changed since we last posted!
Here is this weeks updates:
- The tadpoles now have four legs
- They have begun hopping around when handled
- They hop onto objects in their tank
- Their features indicate that they are around 84 days old
- We should have frogs very soon!!!
Check back next week to see how our little tadpoles are doing!