Peanut Butter & Chocolate Popcorn Crunch Mix
Something about this cooler weather has me very ambitious in the kitchen, especially when it comes to creating special treats such as this delicious peanut butter and chocolate popcorn crunch mix. The kids and I had made popcorn balls recently and while they were super yummy… they were also a big mess! I wanted to create something similar, but without the hassle of having to form the concoction into balls. This recipe seemed perfect and it actually turned out incredibly good. You will not believe how easy this was to make, I was quite surprised myself. So let’s take a look below at what you will need to create this fun family snack.
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups Reese's Puffs Cereal
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 oz melting chocolates
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces candy
- Combine the popcorn and Reese's Puffs in a large bowl, then set aside.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small pot heat the honey and sugar and bring to a boil, then let boil for just 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Pour over the popcorn mix and stir to coat. Pour out onto the lined baking sheet into an even layer to cool.
- Melt the melting chocolates according to package instructions and then drizzle over the cooled popcorn, then sprinkle with the Reese's Pieces candies. Let cool, then enjoy. Keep stored in an air tight container.