Experience the History and Charm of San Juan Capistrano
If you haven’t taken your family on a tour of the rolling terrain and beautiful ocean vistas of San Juan Capistrano then you have been missing one of the best delights that southern California has to offer. The Spanish-style architecture and unassuming small-town feel makes this an ideal trip for the whole family to enjoy.
San Juan Capistrano is known as the “Spanish village by the sea”, and for good reason. The stunning ocean side location and distant mountain views make this an ideal place to relax and enjoy the nearly perfect weather. Known for its prestigious yet unassuming homes and people, it will be easy to see why so many people have settled there. Recently there have been new San Juan Capistrano real estate additions with a few luxurious neighborhoods popping up, but generally expansion is rare.
Take the family on a day or weekend trip to explore the endless activities, hiking trails and historic sites that surround this serene and quiet paradise by the sea. Consider just a few of the following activities that are suitable for the whole family to enjoy. You just might consider making it your permanent home after spending some time enjoying the sights and charm.
The Mission of San Juan Capistrano
Discover and explore a piece of the southwest history of California.
- Experience the stunning Annual Return of the Swallows
- Fine art and historical religious artifacts
- Tour the gardened grounds and museum
- Stay for the daily ringing of the bells
- Tours are available in English, Spanish, French and German
Book your visit now: https://www.missionsjc.com/
Ride in luxury along the most beautiful ocean stretch in the world.
- 351 miles covering six counties through unseen landscape and oceanside views
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gourmet cafe for snacks, specialty coffees and treats
- Available bike racks for those on two wheels
- Over 25 stops available between Los Angeles and San Diego
Book your rail trip soon: www.pacificsurfliner.com/
Zoomars Petting Zoo
A sightseeing favorite for over 30 years. Fun for the whole family.
- Thrilled to have greeted over 3 million visitors
- Enjoy a train ride around the 20 acres of pristine land
- Feed the animals including goats, rabbits, llamas and horses
- Pan for gold or take a pony ride
Start your animal adventure today: www.zoomars.com/
Enjoy an exhilarating ride across the open ocean to the beautiful island getaway of Catalina.
- Only a one-hour scenic boat ride to the popular destination island
- A fleet of 8 of the most technologically advanced and secure ferries
- 30 departure times daily
- Arrange for bike rentals or hotel accommodations right from the ferry
Book your passage soon: https://www.catalinaexpress.com/
San Juan Capistrano is an ideal place to set up your home or just to visit for a short time. Make memories on the dunes and the beaches that will stay with you and your family for a lifetime.