Brothers-All-Natural Mixed Fruit Crisps Review
A special thanks to Brothers-All-Natural for providing me with their delicious new mixed fruit crisps for free to review on my blog!
Here is a little information on this new product (direct from the Brothers-All-Natural website) for you to read before I begin my review!
Mixed Fruit Crisps
- NEW mixed frut variety with cantaloupe!
- NEW larger size, resealable package!
- 8 servings of fruit per bag!
- Each bag contains freeze dried Fuji Apples, Asian Pears, Cantaloupe, Strawberries, Raspberries, and Blackberries
- Real fruit with the water gently removed
- 100% natural, freeze-dried fruit snack – nothing but the fruit!
- No added sugar, preservatives, or artificial coloring
- Unlike other dried fruits, Brothers-All-Natural Fruit Crisps contain the same nutrition as fresh fruit. We start with natural, delicious fruit and gently remove over 95% of the water, transforming the fruit into a light, flavorful, crispy fruit snack. A convenient, healthy way to eat fruit on the go!
- Allergy free: gluten free, soy free, peanut/tree nut free, dairy free, non GMO, vegan, and OU Kosher certified
Our family just loves Brothers-All-Natural fruit crisps, so it was no surprise that their new mixed fruit crisps did not last the day in our home! We all try the best we can to consume the appropriate amount of fruit servings a day, but sometimes life just gets so busy! Fresh fruits are simply not the best snack to bring with you while on the go, especially during the summer (and left unattended in a hot car). Borthers-All-Natural fruit crisps solves this problem with their convenient resealable bags and scrumptious fruit crisps! I was blown away by their new mixed fruit crisps, the flavor was so intense! My children and I were happy to have had our own bag each to snack on because these are so good you are not going to want to share! The texture is light and crunchy and the flavor will surprise you every time. I loved how distinct each flavor was and I could easily recognize which fruit I was eating. My children enjoy light and simple snacks and I love for them to snack healthy, so the mixed fruit crisps are a win-win for mom and the kids. The Miss Frugal Mommy family is 100% satisfied with the new mixed fruit crisps and we know you will love them too!
Just look at how scrumptious that fruit looks!
Little Mr. Frugal excited to open his new snack!
I would say, judging from the pictures bellow, that these are Little Mr. Frugal approved!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”