Britax Boulevard 70-G3 Car Seat Giveaway
In honor of Child Passenger Safety Week, Viva Veltoro and Thrifty Nifty Mommy
are bringing you a fantastic opportunity to win a Britax Boulevard 70-G3 Car Seat!
Car crashes remain the leading cause of death for children 1-13 years old in the United States, but many times these tragedies can be prevented by the proper use of car seats, boosters, and seat belts. Child Passenger Safety Week is the perfect time to inspect your car seat and make sure you’re restraining your child in the correct seat, and that the seat is installed properly. Britax has been an industry leader in mobile safety for over 70 years and has a full line of innovative infant car seats, convertible child seats, harness to booster child seats, and belt-positioning booster child seats to keep our little ones safe.
Ruth from Viva Veltoro had the opportunity to review one of Britax’s convertible child seats,
the Boulevard 70-G3. You can read her full review of this awesome car seat HERE.
Here is information about the Boulevard 70-G3 from the Britax website:
HUGS Chest Pads with SafeCell Technology are affixed to the seat shell to ensure proper positioning while SafeCells compress to manage energy and provide resistance to the forward movement of your child in a crash, reducing the risk of head injury
EZ-Buckle System retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding
- True Side Impact Protection is deep side walls with energy-absorbing EPP foam along with a head restraint which offers a double layer of EPP foam to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion, and contain the head, neck and body while keeping them “in true” or aligned
- Base with SafeCell Technology features SafeCells designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat which normally propels the child toward the front seat
- Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash
- Energy-Absorbing Versa-Tether features a staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash forces reaching the child, and a two-point attachment to minimize forward rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat
- Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit
- 70-pound Weight Capacity for safety and comfort as your child grows
- Rear and Forward Facing Recline for child comfort and positioning
- High Density Comfort Foam provides an extra layer of padding to gently cushion your child
- Plush, Easy-Remove Cover with matching comfort pads and infant body pillow to provide extra comfort and easy cleaning without disassembling or uninstalling the child seat
- Two Buckle Positions offer a snug and secure fit for your growing child
- Infant Positioning Insert may be necessary for small infants to achieve a snug fit of the harness around your child.
- Quick-Adjust, No-Rethread Harness repositions the harness shoulder height without disassembling the harness straps
- Premium Lower LATCH Connectors for a quick and simple installation featuring a push button for easy release
- Built-in Lock-Offs ensure a snug lap and shoulder belt installation with minimal effort
- Anti-Slip, Contoured Base grips and protects the vehicle seat while offering optimum vehicle fit
- Harness Holders keep harness straps pulled to the sides when placing your child in the car seat
- Certified for Aircraft Travel
- Made in the USA with global components
- MSRP (USD) $319.99
One lucky person is going to win a Britax Boulevard 70-G3!
Open to the US only, ages 18 and up. Ends 10/6/13 at 11:59 PM EST.
Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below. Good Luck!
7 thoughts on “Britax Boulevard 70-G3 Car Seat Giveaway”
OMG how cute !!
Love the B-Agile stroller!!
my niece needs a car seat the baby would look so adorable love the pattern!!
Love the britax seats!!
I would love to own the Britax B-ready stroller!
The Frontier 90 looks great! It would be the perfect booster for our baby that’s due in November for when she’s older!
I would love to have the B-ready stroller in navy.