A special thanks to Medela for providing the Miss Frugal Mommy blog with a product for free in exchange for an honest review!
Preparing to welcomea new baby into the world is one of the most unforgettable times in a women’s life, but it can also be incredibly overwhelming. I have welcomed four babies into this world and with each child, there was always an abundance of new “must have” baby items on the market. For a new mom this can be confusing when trying to decide which items you will actually need. I felt very prepared my last pregnancy and by then I knew exactly what was important and what was no needed. One item I can say for sure that is a pretty important items to have is a quality and reliable breast pump. Again though… there are just so many on the market.. which do you choose? I am so excited to share with you a new breast pump that is quality, affordable, trendy and convenient!
First… can we just take a moment to discuss how incredible the bag itself is!? Super compact, very stylish and trendy, looks like a regular diaper bag… no one would ever know you are toting around everything you need to pump. This easily goes over my shoulder and sits there comfortably, simple enough to carry with you and hold a car seat or baby in your arms. The strap is also adjustable so that you can fit it comfortably to you. There is lots of storage compartments on the inside which allows you to keep all of your things organized.
Now let’s discuss the breast pump. What stood out most to me about the Pump In Style with MaxFlow was the size. The breast pump unit itself is very compact and can literally fit on one hand, which makes it great for traveling and on the go because it barely takes up any room. Pump In Style with MaxFlow is a double electric breast pump developed for moms who pump several times a day. This breast pumps offers hospital performance and is highly effective yet easy to use, with closed system.
(1) Pump In Style Breast Pump with MaxFlow Technology
(4) 5 oz/150 mL bottles with lids
(2) 21 mm PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields
(2) 24 mm PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields
(2) PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors with membranes
(1) Complete tubing
(1) Cooling element
(1) Microfiber bag
(1) Battery pack (8 AAs not included)
(1) Power adaptor
Everything You Need To Know About The Pump In Style with MaxFlow:
- Performance: Innovative vacuum mechanism combines Medela‘s research-based 2-Phase Expression® technology with a NEW MaxFlow technology, generating a vacuum with micro-vibrations to increase and optimize milk flow. A clinical pilot study compared MaxFlow technology with standard breast pump technology, revealing that MaxFlow removes higher percentage of available milk faster than other breast pumps, a significant benefit for moms seeking to build and maintain their milk supply
- Easy-to-Use Interface: Intuitive controls allow for simple pump operation and easy experience finding Maximum Comfort Vacuum® level. With fewer parts and large openings, it is also easier to clean compared to the previous version
- Comfort: Two sizes of PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields with soft rim and oval shape for better fit and effective, yet comfortable pumping. The flex shields are another award-winning innovation added to this pump designed to help mom extract 11.8 percent more milk faster
- Reassurance: Closed system prevents milk from entering the Y-tubing and pump motor, providing confidence in hygiene and quality of expressed milk. The new tube design eliminates tangling issues and simplifies the connection for double or single pumping
- Availability: To ensure that all moms have access to continue feeding their babies with breast milk for longer, the new
Pump In Style with MaxFlow Technology is available through insurance plans and is available through major distributors that provide breast pumps through insurance, including Aeroflow Breastpumps, Byram Healthcare, Edgepark, and Medline @ Home, with additional breast pump distributors to come available in the coming weeks. Families who qualify for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) are also able to access Pump In Style with MaxFlow Technology. The Pump In Style with MaxFlow Technology retails for U.S. $199.99 to $249.99 SRP and is available for U.S. shoppers online at Amazon, Target (in-store and online), Buy Buy Baby (in-store and online) and Walmart.com.
If you are looking for the perfect holiday gift for the mom to be this year… look no further! This is something any expectant mom would be thrilled to receive this holiday season!