Aspecial thanks to Six Flags Over Georgia for providing us with free admission so our family could enjoy the opening of JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis!
Our family recently had the opportunity to visit Six Flags Over Georgia and be some of the first wave of guests to experience the all new JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis ride! This amazing thrill ride was recently named by USA Today readers as one of the Top Ten New Amusement Park Attractions of the year and was most recently awarded the Brass Ring for “Best New Product in the World” by the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions.
My three companions joined me for a great adventure at Six Flags Over Georgia and we were quite anxious to make it over to the new ride! The entrance of JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis was absolutely stunning and surrounded by DC superhero rides and stores.
Once inside you are greeted by some of your favorite superheros, ready to take a wild journey through the Metropolis streets!
Engaging in a full-sensory journey on JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis, you will tag alongside BATMAN™, SUPERMAN™, WONDER WOMAN, THE FLASH and GREEN LANTERN against Lex Luthor, The Joker and his henchmen.If you have never experienced a ride or show in 4D then get ready for a real treat, it brings the experience to a whole other level!
The interactive attraction features:
- A 22,000 square foot HALL OF JUSTICE to house this full-sensory thrill ride;
- A 4D ride experience with wind, fire, mist and fog effects, plus life-like animatronic characters;
- A dramatic fight as the JUSTICE LEAGUE Reserve Team travels through laughing gas and flames in 10 high-intensity scenes;
- One of the first-ever virtual loops, giving riders the feeling of going head over heels;
- High definition 3D animation that fully immerses riders into the city of Metropolis;
- All-new, Unreal 4 Gaming engine; and
- 6-passenger vehicles with multi-degrees-of-freedom to transport riders through all the exciting twists and turns without limitations.
WSB-TV got some amazing footage if this ride in action, check it out down below!
We are no strangers to Six Flags, I went all the time when I was growing up and our family never leaves disappointed! We hope you enjoyed learning about the newest attraction at Six Flags Over Georgia. You can also learn more about our experience at this particular parks Fright Fest, Holiday in the Park and just a fun day at the park!