A few months ago the kids and I headed to the movies not realizing we were about to fall in love with one of the best movies we have seen in awhile! I laughed… I cried… smiled… COCO.was.incredible! I knew within seconds from the movie ending that we were going to buy it as soon as it was out on blu-ray!
- 2 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Beat together eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar; add flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Lightly grease a pizza pan and press the dough into the pan to form a thin and even cookie dough crust
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes
- While the cookie is still warm and soft cut out the shape of a skull
- Let the cookie cool completely
- 1 cup low fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl bring the cream cheese, yogurt, powdered sugar and vanilla together and whisk until smooth
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to thicken
This is such a simple and fun way to celebrate the release of COCO! Also a great way to encourage the kids to eat fruit. I added different pieces of fruit around the edges of the plate because they really enjoyed placing their own toppings on the pizza.
This recipe was also really easy to make, I can think of so many other ways to use this recipe towards other themes throughout the summer!
Disney•Pixar’s “Coco” —the story of a 12-year-old aspiring musician’s extraordinary journey to the magical land of his ancestors—won a 2018 Golden Globe AwardÒ for Best Animated Motion Picture, topped the domestic box office Thanksgiving holiday weekend, became the highest grossing film of all time in Mexico, broke records in China and earned widespread praise, receiving 96 percent from critics and 97 percent from audiences on Rotten Tomatoes. Now this vibrant tale filled with love and laughter arrives home Digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD™ and on Movies Anywhere on Feb. 13, and on 4K Ultra HD,™ Blu-ray,™ DVD and On-Demand on Feb. 27.
Coco DVD and Blu-ray release date is set for tomorrow… but before you head to the store why not enter our giveaway! One lucky fan is going to win their very own copy of COCO (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital copy)
This giveaway is open to the US only. Enter to win in the giveaway tools below, all entries will be verified, one entrant per household or you will immediately be disqualified. Winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. Prize fulfillment is the responsibility of the sponsor and not Miss Frugal Mommy.
I was not compensated for this post. This blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, administered or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. If you have any questions, concerns or would like your product featured in the next giveaway, please contact Miss Frugal Mommy via email: MsFrugalMommy@hotmail.com