Zact: Best Buy Mobile Specialty Stores
I have been compensated for this post in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
What is Zact Mobile?
A few years ago we finally decided to take the leap and officially get rid of our landlines. With cell phones being the most convenient option, we rarely ever used our house phone, it seemed ridiculous to pay for something we were no longer using. With the wave of new smart phone technology, it was no surprise that we got swooped into the new fad. However, with a smart phone comes the high monthly bills. Are you finding yourself fed up with the high cost of having a smart phone?
Here’s a new option!
- Working off the Sprint cellular and data network, Zact provides customers with nationwide coverage while allowing you to pick their voice, texting, and data plans à la carte. And, Best Buy Mobile Specialty Stores are the exclusive U.S. retailer to offer the Zact smart mobile service.
- Until now, customers could only buy Zact online at their web site, but now they’ve partnered with Best Buy Mobile specialty stores to offer it exclusively in local stores – so now you get the benefit of seeing the products live and the guidance of the mobile specialists, Now available exclusively at retail in Best Buy Mobile
- Zact is a no contract smart mobile service with nationwide coverage that lets you completely customize and save– right from your device.
- With Zact you save BIG because you pay only for what you use, and you get money back toward your next month’s bill if you don’t use all of your service. In fact, the average bill with Zact is $22 per month
- Any Zact plan is shareable. You can share the same pool of talk, text and data with your family without having to pay hefty line fees.
- Zact gives parents peace of mind. You can set allowances on the amount of talk, text and data, set curfews, set allowed or blocked contacts, and control which apps your child has
414 stores nationwide, conveniently located in malls and shopping centers. Explore Best Buy Mobile specialty stores – these shops are found locally in malls or in your neighborhood shopping centers, and are focused on mobile devices and accessories. Shop for the latest smartphones and tablets from Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and Zact from all the top brands, along with stylish accessories to suit your lifestyle. The staff is highly trained, yet non-commissioned, so they can help determine the right phone for you, as well as compare plans across the carriers. They can set up and activate your new phone, transfer your contacts and data and set you up with the complimentary Walk Out Working™ program.