Why You Should Vacation With Family In Panama City Beach
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Visit Panama City Beach for IZEA Worldwide. All opinions are 100% mine.
This cold weather has me daydreaming and counting down the days until my children are on spring vacation! We love traveling as a family and despite living in the beautiful state of Georgia, we greatly enjoy our trips even further south. We have so many unforgettable memories from our trips to PCB and I am thrilled to share with you why our family recommends that you visit Panama City Beach!
Don’t let the news about the hurricane deter you from making your next trip to Panama City Beach! The beach is still as it was before the hurricane with the same sugar-white sand and amazing turquoise water. All of the accommodations on the beach are open and ready for your family to make amazing memories. Even the attractions and restaurants are open and ready for business. What first drew me to this area is that there is so much to do and something fun for everyone in the family. With 27 miles of sugar-white sand, there is an infinite number of ways for your family to enjoy their time on the beach. Whether you feel like simply lounging under an umbrella, giving paddle-boarding a try, swimming, snorkeling, riding a Jet Ski, playing beach volleyball, or running with our dog or explore the pristine beauty of Shell Island… you are bound to find a way to make it yours and find something to do that everyone will love.
Panama City Beach also has some of the most beautiful state parks in the United States. Between the Gulf Coast and Lake Powell, Camp Helen State Park offers a variety of ecosystems, including salt marshes and freshwater wetlands. There are also tours that allow you to experience wildlife in their natural ecosystems. You may also want to consider taking a tour of Shell Island, a seven mile stretch of undeveloped land with 700 acres of secluded barrier island.This is where you will have the opportunity to witness the native animals like deer, nesting shore birds, and ghost crabs. Finish your experience by delving into the emerald waters of the Gulf Coast with a kayak tour!
Here are some some upcoming events to look forward to in the spring:
- UNwineD: an award-winning event for Panama City Beach presented by Southern Living. Sample some of the best creations from renowned chefs throughout Northwest Florida, as well as taste craft beer, spirits and wine from around the world. This year UNwineD will include a charitable aspect for first responders and all those instrumental at the EOC (emergency operations center) and will also be benefiting/working with World Trade Kitchen. The event will take place March 22 and 23 at Aaron Bessant Park which is the perfect location for events and concerts because it’s just steps away from the beach.
- PCB Mardi Gras & Music Festival: March 1-2
- Emerald Coast Cruizin’ Car Show: March 6-9
- Emerald Coast Boat & Lifestyle Show: March 15-17
- Seabreeze Jazz Festival: April 24-28
- SandJam: April 26-28
- Thunder Beach Spring Rally: May 1-5
- Jeep Beach Jam: May 14-19
- Real. Fun. Fourth: July 4
How Do You PCB?
We want to know… how do you PCB? Right now you can share your best memories of PCB and exchange stories using the hashtag #MyPCB, the best photo and video submissions will be featured on the MyRealPCB.com. Share your photo and you will also be entered for a chance to win:
- A 2-night stay in a Gulf-front unit at Grand Panama Beach Resort by Emerald View Resorts
- 4 general admission tickets to Gulf World Marine Park
- One round of golf for 4 at Sheraton Bay Point Golf Club
- $100 gift certificate to Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville
The sun is shining, the waves are calling and there has never been a better time to get back to the beach you love. The PCB community can’t wait to welcome you. What is stopping you? plan your fun today and visit the Real. FUN. Beach.