Raspberry Marshmallow Cheesecake Recipe
The name raspberry marshmallow cheesecake makes our mouth water. Think of the amazing combination of raspberry, marshmallows, and cheesecake. It will make you go yum. Raspberry marshmallow cheesecake is an amazing dessert for any occasion and will be loved by all age groups alike. It is easy to prepare but you have to plan ahead because it requires overnight chilling. But are you worried about searching for all the ingredients? Just leave your worries away because Big Basket has got it covered. You can get the best ingredients delivered right at your doorstep. You can also save your money with big basket offers.
This dessert has a sweet biscuit base with fresh raspberries and delicious cheese and fluffy marshmallow toppings. Since the cheese flavor is mixed with marshmallows, you will get a whipped texture. This combination of marshmallows and raspberries will make the dessert more delicious and loved by kids and adults.
The following recipe is a no-bake raspberry cheesecake and it requires a maximum of 9 hours to be ready to serve. The fresh raspberries will make the cake refreshing and more delicious.
- 1 cup of sweet biscuit crumbs
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- 125g of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 125g of raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 3 packages or 500g of softened cream cheese.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup marshmallows or 16 large ones.
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
Apart from this you will need measuring cups, spoons, electric beater, scales, cheesecake pan, springform pans, mixing bowls, pastry brush, rubber spatula, cookware and citrus juicers.
- Firstly, prepare the biscuit base for the cake. Combine the biscuit crumbs, sugar, and butter. Mix them thoroughly such that the mixture is crumbly. Then press the mixture into the base of 22cm lightly greased springform pan. Place this in the freezer until you prepare the cheesecake mixture.
- Scatter gelatin over milk in a small saucepan and let it stand for 1 minute. Stir over low heat until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Then set the mixture aside to cool slightly.
- 3. In a large bowl, add cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until it becomes smooth and fluffy. It may take up to 3 minutes. Gently add the cooled gelatin mixture and continue to beat the mixture, and then add the lemon juice, vanilla, and marshmallow cream.beat all the ingredients well. Remove the mixture off the paddle and take down the sides and bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula such that the mixture blends evenly and there are no bumps. Then set it aside. Vanilla is added because it not any gives an amazing aroma but also has amazing health benefits.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric beater until soft dunes are formed. Then slowly add sugar and continue beating until the mixture becomes thick and stiff. You can chill the mixing bowl and beaters first by keeping them in the refrigerator. This will make the cream to whip easier
- Using a large rubber spatula, slowly fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, and then fold in the crushed raspberries. Raspberries are delicious but they are also extremely good for the health, skin, and body.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the chilled cookie crust.
- Cover the pan and refrigerate until filling is firm, 6 to 8 hours or overnight. Try to avoid the covering touch the top of the cheesecake as this may damage the surface.
- When you are ready to serve, loosen the sides of the cheesecake with a hot knife.
- Always be careful while preparing the cheesecake recipe because they easily crack while cooling if you overbeat the cheesecake batter.
- Then add icing sugar and serve it with drizzle sauce and extra marshmallows. Place fresh raspberries on top of cheesecake. You can also serve extra raspberries with individual slices if needed.
Note: You can also add blueberries, strawberries or blackberries according to your preference as a substitute for raspberries.
This recipe consists of 468 calories, 256mg of sodium which makes 10% of the daily value and 17g of fat which equals 27% of daily needs. It also contains 5g of proteins and 1g of fiber and 71g of carbohydrates.
Altogether, this dessert is the best for any occasion. It is healthy and also very delicious. This raspberry marshmallow cheesecake will get over just in seconds and we guarantee that. The cake will also look very pleasing to the eyes with its attractive pink and white color. The above-said recipe serves 16 people. So get to your kitchen and start making this delicious dessert for your friends and family. Happy cooking!