Premama Prenatal Vitamin Mix Giveaway
Welcome to the Premama Prenatal Vitamin Mix Giveaway!
Hosted by Miss Frugal Mommy & Sponsored by Premama
* Premama® Essentials delivers important prenatal vitamins and minerals in a flavorless drink mix.
* Unique powder delivery method eliminates difficulty of taking hard-to-swallow prenatal vitamin pills, and is better absorbed into bloodstream
* Convenient, single-dose packets make it easy to take Premama any time and anywhere.
* Each on-the-go packet contains a daily serving of recommended prenatal vitamins to mix in favorite cold, flavored, non-carbonated beverages and smoothies, even oatmeal.
* Doctor-recommended Essentials includes key vitamins for optimal prenatal health, including Vitamin B6, Ferrochel® Gentle Iron® and Quatrefolic® folate.
* Essentials contains all-natural ingredients, is 100% vegetarian, and Non-GMO with no artificial coloring or additives.
* Premama Essentials is available at specialty stores and major retailers including Amazon.com, select Whole Foods Markets.
You can discover more about this great product in Miss Frugal Mommy’s review!
Now for the exciting part!
One lucky fan is going to win a box of Premama Prenatal Vitamin Mix (RV $34.96)! This giveaway is open to US residents 18 and older. Enter to win in the rafflecopter below, all entries will be verified, one entrant per household or you will immediately be disqualified. Winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
4 thoughts on “Premama Prenatal Vitamin Mix Giveaway”
I learned they are available at target!
I discovered that you no longer have to get your prenatal vitamins from an obgyn prescription They have made it available to everyone at your local pharmacy, maternity store, grocery retailer and online.
Ferrochel Iron is a vegetarian form of iron that is easily digested and absorbed.
I like that it Soothes occasional bouts of morning sickness3 with 30 mg of Vitamin B6