Heading Back To School With Wet Ones
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Mom It Forward Blogger Network for Wet Ones. All opinions expressed are honest and 100% mine.
My oldest daughter is back to school and more than ready to conquer the third grade! While she is busy learning and engaging in all sorts of school activities, I am trying my best to make sure she is practicing proper hand cleaning. With two little ones at home, I am always trying my best to make sure we stay free of those nasty germs and always encourage the children to “clean clean clean those hands!” Unfortunately I can’t always be there with my daughter to ensure she follows through with this, that is why I am glad to be sending her back to school with Wet Ones this year! What better way to bring on the new school year than with a simple and convenient way to fight back those germs and clean up messes.
The travel packs are absolutely perfect for placing in your child’s backpacks and lunchboxes, such a great way to encourage easy cleanup! These travel packs are easy enough for my daughter to access and the package is very simple to close, so you never have to worry about your child leaving it open and the wipes drying out. They also smell so unbelievably amazing and don’t have that overpowering odor that many antibacterial soaps and wipes tend to have. The wet ones wipes also contain aloe and lanolin, so there is no worry about your child’s hands getting dried out or irritated.
Wet Ones antibacterial hand wipes are also a really great way to teach our children to be responsible and independent when it comes to picking up after themselves. Making sure they clean up messes after art class, picking up their lunch mess in the cafeteria, or simply making sure to keep their hands clean from germs throughout the day are all ways wet ones wipes can help. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing your little ones become these responsible people as they discover the importance of taking care of themselves and their messes.
- Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes are the 2-in-1 way to wipe out dirt and messes and kill 99.99% of bacteria when soap and water aren’t available.
- Wet Ones Wipes are hypoallergenic and contain aloe and lanolin so they’re easy on skin for even the littlest of hands.
- Wet Ones come in convenient sizes that can be used in and out of the home like discreetly tucked away into purses, brought onto airplanes, or used whenever a sink is out of reach.
- 40 count canister, which is designed to fit into a standard car cup holder
- 15 and 20ct travel packs
- 24 count box of individually wrapped single wipes
So make sure to send your children back to school this year with Wet Ones! Let’s have a happy, healthy and clean school year !
You can find these Wet Ones products and more at your mass drug and grocery stores nationwide.