Easy Mustard Chicken
There are two things that I am always looking for in a recipe… simplicity and deliciousness! Whenever I am searching Pinterest for a simple dinner recipe, it always seems that I am missing just one of the major ingredients. So I end up spending way longer than I wanted to just trying to a find an easy recipe for the ingredients I already have in the kitchen. That always turns into me making my own concoction and my children not being very impressed with my new creation. However, I recently came across a recipe that required three ingredient that I am quite certain almost every person has in their kitchen right now! Chicken, bread crumbs and mustard. Yes, really, that is all you need for this delicious and easy chicken recipe!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup French’s mustard
- 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- Italian seasoning, garlic salt & pepper
- Dry Chicken on a paper towel.
- Rub the chicken on both sides with mustard. I just do this by hand, who doesn’t love getting their hands dirty in the kitchen?
- Roll in the bread crumbs. I like to season mine with Italian seasoning, garlic salt & pepper.
- Gently shake off the extra crumbs.
- Place on sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 400F degrees.
My children devoured this easy mustard chicken and I was quite surprised by how delicious it was. I was expecting it to be either too spicy or bland, which it was neither of those two things. This was also a dinner I was able to whip up in less than an hour, which was perfect because I was already running late on things. So the next time you are in a rush to make a delicious, healthy and easy dinner, try this one out!