$100 Amazon Gift Card or Wish List Item Giveaway
Welcome to this great giveaway from Kwickeye!
Hosted by: Everything Mommyhood
Sponsored by: Kwickeye
Also a special thanks to our co-hosts, A Spectacled Owl and Budget Earth, as well as the other great bloggers helping us spread the word about Kwickeye and this wonderful giveaway opportunity.
What is Kwickeye?
Have you ever been faced with the problem of not knowing what to gift kids on the endless rounds of birthday parties? Have you been gifted with yet another Lego set for your kid’s birthday? Wouldn’t it be nice to stay connected with other moms/friends so you know want they want for their kids or discover products for your kids that are adorable, eco-friendly or just a fabulous deal?
Kwickeye is a social platform for moms to discover, collect and gift kids/baby products. Kwickeye lets you add ‘any’ item from ‘any’ store with a click of a button and instantly share your childs’ wishlists with everyone in your close circle through activity feeds. Your family/friends can anonymously reserve those items any time! Sounds like fun? Read on!
Why should you use Kwickeye?
– It is easy to save and organize your favorite kids/baby products. Save now, shop later.
– A simple, fun solution for friends/family to know what you really want for your child. No more useless gifts. No more second guessing on kiddie birthdays, holidays etc.
– Discover and post reviews on cool and unique products, apps, activities and services that other moms in the community are adding to their wishlists
– Great for new moms who love getting recommendations from their friends
What do we want moms to feel when they use this product?
– Share and feel a sense of contribution – Find eco-friendly, unique store, a deal or an educational product? Simply add to your list so the community can see it
– Connect and help mom friends make shopping decisions.
– Feel a sense of excitement when you get a gift notification
– We want moms to feel thankful, happy and also a sense of reciprocity when they get something from their list
-Feeling of curiosity and anticipation – who got this for me?
– Think beyond the plastic stuff- there is more to explore, share, shop and gift!
Check out Everything Mommyhood’s Kwickeye review for a more in depth look!
Sign up on www.kwickeye.com. Add at least 3 kid or baby items from any online store in the United States to your wishlist using the KWICKADD browser bookmarklet.
Instructions for installing bookmarklet (http://kwickeye.com/kwicklists/help/kwickadd). *Please note this will only work on laptops/desktops and not on mobile.
Now for the giveaway!
The winner can choose between 2 options:
A) Amazon gift card worth $100.
B) A surprise gift of Kwickeye’s choice from YOUR wishlist + the remaining in Amazon gift card (both totaling $100).
US Residents 18 and up.
One entrant per household. Void where prohibited by law.
Winner will be chosen randomly via the Giveaway Tools entry form and will be emailed.
Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize before a new winner is chosen.
Giveaway begins 10/10/2013 at 12am EST and ends 10/30/2013 at 11:59pm EST.
Disclosure: This blog did not receive any compensation for the promotion of this giveaway. The sponsor will be responsible for prize shipment. This blog and Everything Mommyhood is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and any other social media are not affiliated with this giveaway. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
11 thoughts on “$100 Amazon Gift Card or Wish List Item Giveaway”
amazon gift card
i like that you can reserve an item as a gift
If I am lucky enough to win I would choose the Amazon to buy Christmas for my kids
I’d like the Amazon gift card
i like that it is a customized service
I would choose the Amazon gift card, so many great deals at amazon!
I would LOVE the $100 Amazon Gift Card!
I could use that for Christmas presents.
i would love a gift card
happy all hollows eve
I wish they would break things down more into age catagories or clothes and shoes more like a department store.