Win A Trip to Meet Katy Perry #makeroarhappen #mombuzz
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mombuzz for Staples. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.
There is nothing more important to me than making sure my children take their education serious so that they may grow to be smart, successful adults. There were so many life lessons and benefits gained when I was in school and I hope that my children gain as much insights as I once did. I am so thrilled to see that a celebrity that many young girls look up to is being such a great role model for them and showing them just how important education is. I am greatly looking forward to seeing all the wonderful videos that will come from this campaign and how many children will be encouraged to take their education seriously.
Beginning on June 25, fans will have a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles to meet Katy Perry and attend her concert on Sept. 19 at the Staples Center by entering the ‘Make Roar Happen’ Video Sweepstakes. Everyone is invited to create videos ‘Roaring’ about their educational goals, inspirational teachers, or how education has positively affected their lives. To enter, upload your ‘Roar’ video here. Entries must be submitted before 11:59 PM ET on Sept. 3, and participants must be 18 years or older. Participants are encouraged to share their videos on their social channels using the hashtag #MakeRoarHappen. See official rules at the Staples website.
- Create a 30-second video roaring about your favorite teacher, your education goals, or how education has positively impacted your life.
- Your video should be 30 seconds or less.
- Your video must be no larger than 100MB and in one of the following formats: .mpeg, .mpg4, .avi, .mov, .flv or .wmv.
- Fill out all required fields of the registration form and upload your video.
- Entry period ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 9/3/14.
See Official Rules for full details and requirements
Disclaimer: This post was created in cooporation with MomBuzzMedia. Miss Frugal Mommy and MomBuzzMedia are not responsible for prize fulfillment.