The Perfect Spring Outfit For Boys
A special thanks to FabKids for providing the Miss Frugal Mommy blog with a product for free in exchange for an honest review!
- FabKids is JustFab’s newest fashion club, started by a team of parents including mom and actress Christina Applegate
- FabKids is a convenient way for busy parents to shop. It’s an outfit club — so parents get monthly selections of super affordable, high-quality fashions personalized for their kids.
- Every outfit includes 2 pieces for just $29.95– so you can get a fabulous dress, paired with leggings OR a top and a bottom, etc.
- FabKids is currently available in sizes 2-12.
- All FabKids outfits ship free on all orders over $49
- Outfits come in adorable pink boxes for girls and awesome blue boxes for boys!
So the weather here in Georgia has been absolutely beautiful and I can slowly feel spring creeping its way towards us. Winter jackets are collecting dust and the spring coats have quickly become our go to attire. This is the part of the year when I go through the kids clothes and begin gathering their spring clothes and pulling out anything that no longer fits them. Once I have a good idea of the amount of spring clothes each child has, I determine who needs a day of shopping to replenish their spring clothes collection. Just recently while going through my four year old son’s dresser drawers, I realize my little boy has grown a few inches this winter and was certainly in need of some new spring clothes. I was so thrilled for the opportunity to review a spring outfit from one of my favorite clothing websites, a place we own many outfits from and they have always maintained their quality and integrity. I am talking about none other than FabKids! In all honesty they truly have some very nice and affordable clothes and I’m not just saying that! If you have a moment to use the search feature in my blog, type in “FabKids” to see all of our reviews and you will discover all of the gorgeous outfits. My children get compliments all of the time when they where their FabKids outfits and this mama is very happy with how superb the quality is because my kids wear the outfits very often!
If you will observe the photos in this post of my handsome little guy, you will see he’s sporting the stunning Cargo Football Pro outfit. I think the layered look is very adorable on little boys and this shirt does very well coordinating colors. The yellow is a perfect spring tone and the fabric is cool enough to keep your child warm from a cool spring breeze (but not too hot.) The navy blue is just perfect and matched with the cargo pants… simply adorable, am I right!? We all know how much little boys love to collect rocks and matchbox cars, so those side pockets are your child’s ideal storage place. Overall another great outfit from FabKids that we just love and adore, could not be more pleased! If you are looking for a place to stock up on spring clothing for the kids, head over to FabKids now because they are having some great deals at the moment!