TaylorMade Ring Sling Giveaway
We are so excited to bring you this great giveaway from EcoBaby & Home! This lovely shop, based out of Naples, Florida is a place where you can find all things natural and eco-friendly. They feature educational toys, cloth diapers and accessories, breastfeeding supplies, nursing bras, baby carriers, as well as playgroups, classes/events and support groups. The products they offer are made with the least amount of adverse impact to our environment.
EcoBaby & Home has a fabulous selection of natural parenting products including cloth diapers and accessories from bumGenius, Blueberry, Flips, Thirsties, Best Bottom, Sweet Pea, EcoPosh, Rumparooz, Geffen Baby, and more! Their babywearing selection of wraps, slings, and soft structured carriers is amazing. Beco, Babyhawk, Tula, Boba, Comfy Joey, Catbird Baby, Girasol, Onya, Sakura Bloom.. the list goes on! They even have a diaper service and diaper and baby carrier rental programs!
To show their love of babywearing, EcoBaby & Home wants to give one lucky reader a TaylorMade Organic Cotton Ring Sling, valued at $89!
Cradle your baby in nature’s best! Soft, breathable mesh is perfect for those warm summer months, yet so versatile, you can wear it year-round. Great for the environment, this color-grown cotton is manufactured without dyes or bleach. 100% certified organic color-grown cotton. Each TaylorMade Sling is expertly sewn here in the US, using fair-trade practices!
- Unpadded for ease of use and maximum versatility.
- Wear your baby or toddler in five positions, from newborn to 35 pounds.
- Open tail for discreet breastfeeding, cover from the sun, or anything!
- Strong, aluminum rings safety tested to 250 pounds
- Shoulder fold spreads over shoulder and back for comfort
- Generous width to completely cover your baby in the sling if needed
- Sling can be worn on either shoulder
- Complete instructions included
To enter to win this lovely sling, just use the Giveaway Tools form below.
Open to the US only, ages 18 and up. Ends on 2/3/14 at 11:59 PM EST.
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for hosting this giveaway. The participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment.