Solyvia Cosmétique Beauty Box Review
A special thanks to Michael Rogers PR for providing me with a free product to review on my blog!
Using a innovative extraction method, Solyvia Cosmétique draws on local ingredients of natural origin, biological farming and ECOCERT certified to produce HMC3® – a patented powerful anti-aging, anti-oxidant and cell regenerating formula.
Santa Giulia (Face Serum)
Girolata (Eye Contour)
Scandola (Elixer Oil)The HMC3® Complex is a combination of five plants with exceptional benefits to the skin, including:
· Immortelle from Corsica known for healing, anti-aging, and regenerating; increases the production of collagen
· Myrtle is used as a stimulant, astringent, a natural tonic for dull and tired skin, resulting in skin stimulation and natural glow.
· Wild Carrot is a powerful skin cell regenerator that promotes renewal and growth of skin cells
· Landanifere Cistus contains natural anti-wrinkle properties due to its astringent effect which tightens and tones
· Sea Fennel is an antioxidant, firming and skin cell regenerating combating the signs of aging.
Using skin care products can be time consuming and messy, making it something an exhausted mother dreads at the end of the day. I have recently discovered three amazing products that resolve those issues and I am so happy to share them with you! All three products comes in a .51 ounce glass tube with a metal roller ball applicator tip. This makes them simple and efficient to use, no longer will you have to worry about accidentally taking too much out of the bottle! I found that I only needed to use a minimal amount to cover the targeted areas, making this a product that will last much longer than the average skin care product. This is the first time I have used a product in this format and I am absolutely impressed and prefer it over applying it with my hands. I highly recommend you consider investing in this great product because the results are great and it will be well worth your money!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.