You Could Win Walt Disney World® Vacation From Chiquita
This post is sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Mom It Forward Blogger Network and Chiquita. All of the thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are 100% my very own. #JustSmileContest
Do you love Walt Disney World®? Do you love Chiquita bananas? If you said yes to both of those questions then you are in luck because Chiquita is hosting a contest and one lucky family will WIN a Walt Disney World® vacation! All you have to do is share your Chiquita smile and you could win a Walt Disney World® vacation from Chiquita! Entering is not only super easy, but so much fun! I was able to enter to win (fingers crossed) by submitting my adorable five year old son’s best Chiquita smile. Scroll down for all the rules and steps to enter.
- The Contest Period: begins at 10:00 a.m. ET on April 29, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 26, 2016
- Entry Period: begins 10:00 a.m. ET on April 29, 2016 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on June 19, 2016
- Voting Period: begins 10:00 a.m. ET on April 29, 2016 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on June 26, 2016.
Get out your camera and Chiquita banana and take your best Chiquita smile for amazing Disney and Chiquita prizes! Upload your photo to the Chiquita banana contest page (photos are reviewed within 1-2 business days.) Upon approval, a link to your entry will be sent to your email address. You can then encourage friends and family to vote for your entry. The top 21 entries with the most votes per voting period move on to the final round for a chance to win a Walt Disney World® Resort vacation! Only 4 steps for a chance to win a Walt Disney World® vacation from Chiquita!
What is your favorite Disney Theme Park? Share your best Chiquita smile and enter for a chance to WIN a Walt Disney World® vacation and visit your favorite park! Yes, that’s right friends, you get to choose your favorite park as your prize if you win this contest!
Here are some Disney Fun Facts to get you excited about this contest!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park:
- The biggest animal in height in the Disney Animal Kingdom Theme park might be the giraffe but the biggest all-round creature you’ll see, by far, is the elephant. Check out why! Link to Disney Fun Facts to be provided.
- Kilimanjaro Safaris® Expedition at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park is roughly 110 acres – that’s over 4 1/2 million feet! Read more: Link to Disney Fun Facts to be provided.
- Expedition Everest® attraction at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park is the tallest of 18 mountain-themed attractions created by Walt Disney Imagineering at Disney Parks worldwide!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios®:
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ attraction located at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® is among the two tallest attractions at the Walt Disney World® Resort!
- Did you know that the ambitious plans to bring Star Wars to life in Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort include creating Disney’s largest single-themed land expansions ever at 14-acres each!
- There are 5.7 million gallons of water in the Caribbean Coral Reef aquarium in Epcot®!
- Did you know that Epcot® was the second theme park to be built in the Walt Disney World® Resort?
Disney Springs™ Area:
- Located in The Landing section of Disney Springs™ area the theming and backstory of “The Hangar” was inspired by the fictional character Jock Lindsey, a seaplane pilot in the film “Raiders of the Lost Ark.”
- The world’s largest Disney merchandise store just got bigger—and better—than ever!
Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort:
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is not like regular roller coasters, each mine car in this coaster is mounted in a cradle-like pivot, which allows it to swing side to side independently of the others.
- It’s a Small World® attraction appears in all of the Disney theme parks worldwide, including Paris, Tokyo, and Hong Kong.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant® attraction has been a Magic Kingdom® Park favorite since the park first opened in 1971 in California. Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida has now doubled the fun!
Walt Disney World® Resort
- Did you know that the Walt Disney World® Resort is so big that it takes nearly 70,000 cast members to keep it running, 13 million bottles of water a year to keep it hydrated, and 285,000 pounds of laundry every day to keep it clean. Wow!
- Did you know there are over 1,000 Hidden Mickeys at Walt Disney World® Resort. Do you want to know where one of them is?