How to Keep Your Kids Moving
This is a sponsored post for Now That’s What I Call Music. #NowThatsMusic #Now64
There are so many different types of devices that keep kids planted and most of them don’t require them to use any sort of energy. I am always looking for fun and simple ways to keep my kids active and moving, especially now that we are close to winter which forces us to stay indoors for longer hours. There is one activity that most people never grow out of and it is so easy… requires very little prep… and is affordable for everyone! That activity is none other than dancing! Not only is this a great way to keep your kids moving, but is also a great way to get everyone in a good mood.
I remember listening to Now That’s What I Call Music when I was a kid, I grew up singing along to those soundtracks! I was so thrilled to discover that they are still packing the biggest and latest hits and that my children could enjoy them just as I did when I was a kid. Now 64 has 22 of today’s biggest and latest hits and makes for a perfect collection of songs to dance around the house to. Whether it is getting everyone in a better mood or simple getting the kids extra energy out during the colder months… this is always a fun way to get moving!
The NOW brand has sold 100M records and has had a record 19 #1 albums. Now 64 is available everywhere starting today! Think of them as a mix tape in a time capsule of what’s cool RIGHT NOW. Get a glimpse at what you and your family can expect from this amazing new album in the video down below! Our family is pretty big fans of country, so we were really pleased to see that one of our favorites (Sam Hunt “Body Like A Back Road”,) made the album! We could listen to just that one song on repeat!
I have included a list of all of the tracks that are included on Now That’s What I Call Music! I hope you enjoyed this post, please let me know in the comment section below if you grew up listening to the NOW music and what are some of your fondest memories!
NOW 64 Tracklisting:
- Charlie Puth “Attention” (ATL)
- Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber “Despacito” (Remix) (Rep/UMLE)
- Shawn Mendes “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back” (ISL)
- Sam Hunt “Body Like A Back Road” (UMG-Nash)
- Liam Payne ft. Quavo “Strip It Down” (REP)
- Calvin Harris ft. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean “Feels” (COL)
- Maroon 5 ft. SZA “What Lovers Do” (IGA)
- French Montana ft. Swae Lee “Unforgettable” (Epic)
- Childish Gambino “Redbone” (GN)
- Logic ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid “1-800-273-8255” (DJ)
- Sam Smith “Too Good At Goodbyes” (CAP)
- Kesha “Praying” (RCA)
- P!nk “What About Us” (RCA)
- Bruno Mars “Versace On The Floor” (ATL)
- ZAYN f/Sia “Dusk To Dawn” (RCA)
- Imagine Dragons “Thunder” (IGA)
NOW Presents What’s Next:
- Barns Courtney Golden Dandelions (Capitol)
- DaniLeigh Play (DJ)
- Moon Taxi Two High (RCA)
- The Accidentals Odyssey (Sony Masterworks)
- Billie Ellish Ocean Eyes (IGA)
- Molly Kate Footprints (ATL)