Almondina Brand Cookies Review
A special thanks to Almondina for sending me their delicious cookies for free to review on my blog!
Product Description (direct from website)
This all-natural, crispy almond cookie has no cholesterol and no added fat, salt, or preservatives. It is wonderfully crunchy and does not have to be dipped. It is a delightful accompaniment for coffee, tea, soft cheeses and fine light wines. The rush to eliminate fat from gourmet foods too often has also eliminated most of the flavor, a fact which is in sharp contrast to this enticingly delicious cookie.
The only fat in regular Almondina® Biscuits is in the almonds, our main ingredient!
5 healthful Almond Facts:
- Eating whole almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat, can significantly lower the risk of heart disease.
- Certain varieties of nuts, like almonds have been shown in recent research to lower your cholesterol level, thereby reducing your risk of coronary heart disease.
- Almonds contain significant amounts of magnesium, vitamin E, fiber, and potassium, all are beneficial to coronary health.
- Do you know which type of vitamin E the human body absorbs best? It’s called alpha-tocopherol vitamin E and lucky for you, California Almonds are one of the leading food sources of this important antioxidant. It can help neutralize free-radicals in your body and help you feel your best day and night.
- To keep your body, and especially your heart, in the best shape possible, it’s important to maintain a healthy weight. That’s why integrating almonds into your diet is not only a smart choice, but also a truly satisfying one. Almonds don’t just stave off hunger, they also provide fibre, ‘good’ monounsaturated fats, and 6 grams of protein to help give you that ‘full’ feeling we all want from our food.
Discover what local store in your state sells Almondina!
Any mother will tell you that having snacks close by when you have little ones is essential to keeping them happy in between meals. I am always trying to provide my children with the healthiest and most beneficial snacks out there. I also try my best to be a good example for my children and will eat healthy snacks. I am so happy to have found not only a snack that is appetizing to my children, but for adults as well! It is always wonderful to eat a delicious snack and know your are not filling up on unhealthy ingredients. Almondina cookies are filled with delicious and crunchy almonds, while adding extra flavors to the mix. I tried to decide which cookies were my favorite, but quite honestly, they are all delicious and I couldn’t narrow it down to just one! These cookies are the perfect light snack and you don’t have that feeling of guilt like you would if you had just eaten a handful of oreos! I love how intense the flavor of each one is and was surprised to find how good ginger spice can be in a cookie.
I highly recommend the Almondina cookies to my fans! Healthy, all natural, no added fat or salt, no preservatives, no cholesterol AND they are delicious… what more could you ask for in a cookie!?
Almondina provided me with the following cookies for review:
- 2 Original
- Chocolate Cherry
Visit the Almondina website today and view all the yummy cookies they have for sale!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”