This is a sponsored post written by me, all opinions expressed are 100% my own!
Having a safe and dependable vehicle to transport your precious cargo in is so important for every family. Whether your children are involved in a dozen activities, have a handful of parties to attend throughout the year, or you simply just love to travel, the new Nissan Altima Sedan is just what you need! The new Altima is being praised by many for it’s incredible new features and families are loving the safety it brings.
Just a Few Examples of the Important Features That Make This the Perfect Family Vehicle:
- A four-door sedan delivering small-car fuel efficiency without sacrificing performance. Get around town on 27 mpg and get down the highway at 38 mpg.
- Altima’s unique halogen headlamps utilize a projector-type lens that provides long, wide light distribution and increased visibility.
- The Altima’s windows are made of UV-reducing solar glass to help shield occupants from harmful UV rays.
- The Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System activates via steering-wheel-mounted controls and streams songs from your phone’s music player. Now you can keep up connections no matter where the road takes you.
- Keeping everyone cool. The Altima is equipped with a standard air conditioner and an in-cabin microfilter that cleans impurities from the air.
- Settle in, turn up the volume and enjoy the ride. The standard AM/FM/CD audio system pumps through four speakers and features an auxiliary input to hook up your iPod.
- Take away the guesswork when it comes to your tire pressure with Altima’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System. A signal illuminates on your dash to tell you when your tire pressure is low, and while filling your tires, the class-exclusive Easy-Fill Tire Alert gives you a friendly beep of the horn when you’ve reached the right pressure.
- This standard feature—sometimes called stability control—continuously monitors your steering and braking actions, senses any oversteer or understeer, and compensates by reducing engine speed and/or applying brake pressure to specific wheels. In addition, the Traction Control System can sense front wheel slip or spin and responds by instantly helping reduce throttle which helps you both regain grip and maintain control of the road.
- This innovative braking system responds automatically to changing conditions. ABS helps you maintain control by working to prevent wheel lockup during emergency braking situations. And if the rear of Altima is weighted with passengers, cargo, or even just a full tank of gas, Electronic Brake force Distribution sends extra force to the rear brakes to compensate.
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) includes dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt sensors and an occupant-classification sensor. The inflation rate of these dual-stage air bags adjusts depending on crash severity and seat belt usage. In addition, two supplemental air bags are built into the front seats to offer side impact protection and move with you as you adjust your seating position. Also, roof-mounted curtain side impact supplemental air bags help provide head protection for both rows of outboard occupants.
- LATCH is another way we’re working to keep children safe. The Altima LATCH system lets you secure LATCH-compatible child restraints in the back seat without having to use seat belts or a locking clip.
This car is fully equipped to bring your family on any adventure and you can rest assure you will get there safely! Will all of that money you will save on gas, just imagine where you adventures will bring you!
Visit your local Team Nissan today and see what the hype is all about!