This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ad #MakeHeartburnHistory #CollectiveBias
- 1 tsp olive oil, for sautéing
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 15 oz. cans of beans, drained and rinsed (your choice of beans)
- 14.5 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1tsp chili powder
- 2tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 2tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
- Sriracha sauce
- avocado, for topping
- In a large pot, heat oil on medium-high heat and sauté onion and garlic for about 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini. Sauté for about 3-4 minutes or until soft.
- Add in beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water and spices. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix in some sriracha sauce, the amount simply depends on on your preference for spiciness!
- Top with avocado and enjoy.
The final step allows you to adjust how spicy the dish is. I thought long and hard about whether I should add hot sauce or sriracha and in the end… the sriracha sauce won! I think this gives it a more ethnic flavor and isn’t as overpowering as a hot sauce would be! If you are as obsessed with sriracha as I am, then feel free to top the chili with more.
This aisle in Walgreen is were I learned that Nexium® 24HR 42ct Tablets provides protection from frequent heartburn so that everyone can savor those holiday foods. Making this apart of your morning routing and taking just one pill a day provides all-day and all-night protection from frequent heartburn… no matter what triggers it.
- November 13, 2016: $5.00 coupon on Nexium 24HR (28 ct. and 42 ct.)
- November 1 – 30, 2016: In-Store Walgreens coupon – $2.00 off Nexium 24HR (48 ct.)
- November 1 – 30, 2016: Special price in-store – Two Nexium 24HR (28 ct.) for $40.00
Let us know in the comment section below which food(s) cause you heartburn and if you will be giving Nexium® 24HR a try this holiday season!