This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Mom It Forward Blogger Network for Wet Ones. All opinions expressed are honest and 100% mine.
School’s out for summer! Tis the season for ice cream, cotton candy, and sticky hands. Wet Ones Antibacterial hand wipes clean dirty hands and provide parents with an easy solution for clean up in and out of the home, so mom and dad don’t have to worry about messes and kids can be kids. I just love how easy and convenient Wet Ones makes keeping kids clean and germ free while traveling and on the go. The small packets are perfect for keeping in my purse or diaper bag, while the large containers can always be found in the car! We recently put Wet Ones to the test by bringing them along with us on our latest adventure to Six Flags Over Georgia. Speaking of Six Flags! Did you know that Wet Ones and Six Flags have teamed up to bring you a fantastic deal where you can receive FREE kid’s tickets?
Make any Wet Ones purchase to receive the following:
- FREE kid’s ticket weekdays with purchase of a full price general admission ticket – up to a $41.99 value!
- $10 off one (1) full price general admission ticket on weekends
- Offer is valid before September 21, 2014.
Our Six Flags Over Georgia Adventure
Our newly family of five made a trip this weekend to our local Six Flags, this was actually our first time visiting Six Flags Over Georgia since moving here in February. I could not believe how huge this place was and how much they had going on. You could literally get here when the gates open and leave in the evening without seeing all they have to offer. We were quite happy to see that they offered a very detailed map because we would have been lost without it! Dad and baby Adeline were in charge of getting us where we needed to go and making sure our first stop was the water park!
The water park was at the opposite side of the entrance and we, of course, could not resist stopping to take a few shots of our favorite areas. The kids were so excited by each and every little thing along the way and it turned out to be quite an adventure for them just trying to get to the water park. The observed a haunted house, people racing monster trucks and my son was over the moon when he spotted the batmobile!
By the time we made it to Hurricane Harbor the kids were more than ready to run right in, especially since it was in the nineties. This place was so much fun and we pretty much stayed here for all of the day, if we didn’t have to eat we would have stayed the whole time. The baby and I relaxed and enjoyed some bonding time under an umbrella while dad and the older two explored Hurricane Harbor. This was really one of the most memorable of our trip, myself being able to spend time alone with the new baby and the kids having alone time with their dad. When they returned to me and the baby, their faces were lit up with smiles and all three of them had so many stories to tell.
Alas, all of our energy was starting to dwindle and it was time to replenish with some food. We tried out a few yummy treats and then ventured into a little restaurant (mainly because they had air conditioning) but it turned out they had amazingly delicious seasoned fried! My little one’s hands were covered in seasoned salt and Wet Ones was there to make cleaning them up a breeze! We bring this bottle with us everywhere and you will always see it in the diaper bag.
Here are some reasons why I think you would love Wet Ones just as much as we do:
- Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes are the 2-in-1 way to wipe out dirt and messes and kill 99.99% of bacteria when soap and water aren’t available.
- Wet Ones Wipes are hypoallergenic and contain aloe and lanolin so they’re easy on skin for even the littlest of hands.
- Wet Ones come in convenient sizes that can be used in and out of the home like discreetly tucked away into purses, brought onto airplanes, or used whenever a sink is out of reach.
- 40 count canister, which is designed to fit into a standard car cup holder
- 15 and 20ct travel packs
- 24 count box of individually wrapped single wipes
- Wet Ones are available in mass retailers, grocery and drug stores nationwide