What is so great about this particular products is that it is a combination between a microwave and air fryer, while having the same ability as a convection oven. This microwave lets you air fry (crunchy fries, brussel sprouts, chicken wings), bake or roast (whole chickens, lasagna, chocolate brownies) or simply microwave with even heat distribution. The Combi has a 80% quieter soft close door, so you no longer have to worry about that obnoxious slamming of the microwave door! It’s also 50% quieter while in operation. Clever touches like child lock & mute buttons mean less beeps/bumps/clangs and more pops, bites and crunches. Check out more features listed down below: .
- Brushed stainless steel casing provides durability and style. The exterior offers an attractive complement to your existing kitchen décor
- Defrost function: Quickly and efficiently thaws frozen items. Defrost, reheat, fish, bacon, popcorn, pizza, rice, chicken, meat, cake and butter/chocolate.
- Enjoy evenly heated meals with consistent flavor: Convection technology uses a fan to circulate heat during the cooking process, effectively minimizing the number of hot spots and cold spots.
- Compact 1.1 cu. ft. interior provides enough room for snacks: Reheat a small portion of leftovers or cook a treat, such as popcorn.
- Power Smoothing™ Inverter: Automatically adjusts power intensity for even heat distribution.
- PowerGrill: Grilling element cooks crispy food, including pizza, by using 1100W of grill power.
Combi function: Cooks faster alternating between cooking functions.
Element iQ® system: Smart algorithms and precise temperature control.
- 1400W for powerful microwave cooking: Defrost, cook and reheat your favorite foods and beverages, evenly and quickly.
- Large 12.4″ turntable keeps food rotating: By turning food items as they are prepared, the turntable ensures even, thorough cooking.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comment section down below if you have a kitchen renovation planned for the future and if this is a microwave you would love to see in your kitchen!