FabKids Pink Rebel Outfit Review
A special thanks to FabKids for providing the Miss Frugal Mommy blog with a product for free in exchange for an honest review!
- FabKids is JustFab’s newest fashion club, started by a team of parents including mom and actress Christina Applegate
- FabKids is a convenient way for busy parents to shop. It’s an outfit club — so parents get monthly selections of super affordable, high-quality fashions personalized for their kids.
- Every outfit includes 2 pieces for just $29.95– so you can get a fabulous dress, paired with leggings OR a top and a bottom, etc.
- FabKids is currently available in sizes 2-12.
- All FabKids outfits ship free on all orders over $49
- Outfits come in adorable pink boxes for girls and awesome blue boxes for boys!
There is no doubt about it, after months of enjoying the FabKids outfits, they are still by far my daughter’s favorite clothes in her closet. FabKids has the most fun, unique, stylish and quality clothing out there and at such an affordable price. I instantly fell in love with the Pink Rebel outfit from the moment I first laid eyes on it, this outfit reflected my daughter in so many ways. She may be an adventurous young girl that isn’t afraid to get dirt and catch bugs, but she still has a very sensitive girly side to her that could play dolls all afternoon. The Heart Sparkle Tutu is my daughter’s favorite style of skirts and would live in them if winter never visited us! We were both really big fans of the gold hearts all over the skirt, as well as the comfortable elastic waste band. When the weather does begin to get a bit cooler, this skirt will pair up perfectly with some leggings. All of the FabKids outfits we own that are made with tulle have held up wonderfully in the wash and we have had no issues with holes or tearing. I am also happy to inform you that there clothes do not get that worn out and dull look after a dozen or so washes, something that always bothers me with kids clothes!
The pictures on the FabKids website do not do this outfit justice and it was far more spectacular than I had expected. The Skull Ruffle Top is a thick, stretchy material with these awesome ruffles on the shoulders. You could match this sweater with so many other bottoms and it would make it look perfect. This particular outfit has people complementing her every time she wears it, she even mentioned friends at school telling her how “fancy” she looked in it!
My daughter has been so happy with this outfit, as it allows her to express her wonderful tough girl personality, while not being to girly. You can see the confidence increase when she wears the outfit because she is proud of how she looks. This is defintly an all time favorite outfit in my book and I highly recommend it!