I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
As a mother of three with a new baby on the way, these winter months ahead have me stressed! This is my first winter baby and I with three kids in school I know that it is inevitable… they are going to bring home lots of germs and a few colds with them. I have to admit that their schools do a great job encouraging the kids to practice hand-washing and this is something I try to keep them practicing while at home as well. There has been a lot of talk over the years about the hand sanitizers and their effectiveness. I am not going to lie… this is a product I just can live without! Life with soon to be four kids is far too hectic, there is no way I can ensure my kids can wash their hands in a sink every time it is necessary. Hand sanitizer is a lifesaver in my book and something I will continue to use for many years to come.
Not all hand sanitizers are created equally and there are many our there that when used too often can really dry out your skin. I recently discovered a brand new line of hand sanitizers from Dessert Essence and have quickly fallen in love with their product! What intrigues me most about these hand sanitizers is that they contain natural ingredients that are effective, yet they leave out all those nasty additives that are not ideal for our skin.
About Desert Essence Probiotic Hand Sanitizer
- This pure, potent hand sanitizer kills 99.99% of germs while delivering good bacteria courtesy of probiotic-packed Kefir, which nourishes and conditions the skin
- They use a patented technology to create a “membrane” around the probiotic to protect it from the antibacterial formula. Probiotic benefits will be delivered after the sanitizer activity completes. This means the sanitizer doesn’t kill the probiotic, and the probiotic doesn’t neutralize the sanitizer. The bad bacteria is eliminated, and the probiotic thrives.
- A powerful combination of botanical extracts including Tea Tree Oil, Thyme, Elderberry and Echinacea also help reduce bacteria.
- A 1.7 oz bottle of Desert Essence Probiotic Hand Sanitizer typically retails for $4.49 and an 8 oz bottle typically retails for $9.99.
- Where to purchase Desert Essence Probiotic Hand Sanitizer is available to purchase at desertessence.com. You can also visit the store locator for the full list of locations.
I have placed these bottles throughout the common areas in the house where I know the kids and I will take advantage of their use… we even pack them in our to-go bags. I love how well they work to keep germs away without worrying about our skin getting dried out or being covered in toxic ingredients. I am also happy that a little goes a long way when using the product, which means we are going to get a lot of use out of them! I could never go back to using another brand of hands sanitizer and am so pleased with my experience using them so far!
Ready to try these amazing products for yourself? Make sure to use promo code DEprobioticpower to get 30% off Desert Essence Probiotic Hand Sanitizers by clicking here!