Creamy Garlic Ranch Mashed Potatoes
Looking for a simple and delicious alternative to your traditional mashed potatoes? This creamy garlic mashed potatoes recipe is sure to be a new family favorite!
This review and giveaway was made possible by iConnect Influencer Management and Litehouse Foods. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine. #SeeTheLite
We are pretty big mashed potato fans in our house and I am always looking for delicious new ways to make them. I decided it was time to toss our typical recipe aside and come up with a unique way to spice up our mashed potatoes. This resulted in the most amazing creamy garlic ranch mashed potatoes, they are truly mouthwatering! With a little melted butter on top and some seasoning, you are going to be amazed at how scrumptious the results are.
My first bit of advice for you before you start whipping together these mashed potatoes is to find yourself a good quality ranch dressing… this is the staple ingredient for your recipes so don’t skimp out on a cheap and unhealthy brand! The Litehouse Homestyle Ranch is by far my favorite brand and good with all sorts of recipes. Litehouse makes delicious refrigerated dressings that can be found in the produce section, right next to other fresh and delicious veggies. Most of us grew up reaching for that bottle of room temperature dressing in the condiment aisle and probably didn’t give much thought to the preservatives in those bottles that kept them on the shelf for so long. That is another reason why I choose refrigerated Litehouse dressing, because real food deserves real dressing.
For this recipes you are only going to need a handful of ingredients, here they are:
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 Cup Litehouse Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh green onions, garnish
- The first thing you are going to do is place your potatoes and garlic in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat, and then cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, which is about 10-12 minutes. Drain your potatoes well and return to the pot.
- Next add in your Litehouse ranch dressing, almond milk and butter, then season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Using a mixer, blend the potatoes until they are light and fluffy for about 2-3 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, simply add more almond milk as needed until you get that creamy consistency.
- Then you are all done! Serve your creamy garlic ranch mashed potatoes immediately, garnished with green onions and additional button on top, if desired.
I hope you enjoyed this simple and delicious recipe and try it out for yourself. I am so thrilled to share with you that I am giving away two Litehouse coupons which will allow you to get their products for free! This giveaway is open to US only. Enter to win in the giveaway tools down below, all entries will be verified, one entrant per household or you will immediately be disqualified. Winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. Prize fulfillment is the responsibility of the sponsor.